Thursday, November 26, 2015

Sales, Sales, Sales!

First off, I want to wish all of my American friends and family a very warm and happy Thanksgiving! It's been a crazy year, but we still have a lot to be thankful for and I hope you all enjoy your time with your families and those who are close to you today.

Let's start this off by letting your know that I have not 1, but 3 DEALS OF THE DAY at The Studio today. You can pick each of these up for less than $1.80 - THAT'S 70% OFF. It's a great way to build on your stash of holiday and winter kits.

And be sure to keep an eye out for our $1 Doorbusters - available Black Friday. I have a few kits that you might like to add to your collections, so stay tuned for those! What a weekend for shopping! Whoot! Whoot!

Here's what's on special today:

123 Christmas Way


Magic & Joy


and one of my faves - Day Off At The North Pole



And we have a Storewide 30% off Sale starting today.

And over at Go Digital Scrapbooking - from today until December 1st, I have a 50% Off Sale (excluding bundles and collabs). Got something on your wishlist? Time to grab it!





No comments:

Post a Comment